A major part of traditional acupuncture is the use of specialised needles to elicit a few drops of blood, which can have a profound effect on the way the body functions. It is arguably the most powerful treatment method that can be applied in Chinese Medicine. Bleeding is a major component of Master Tung Acupuncture, known for bringing about a rapid and often permanent therapeutic result. On these two days Philip will cover:
- The theory of Master Tung bleeding techniques
- Powerful and very effective protocols for migraines, insomnia, back pain, asthma as well as a Master Tung detoxification method.
- Learn when bleeding is appropriate, as opposed to acupuncture, and when to use it.
- Demonstration of Tung bleeding
- Points for stroke and heart disease
- Bleeding for hypertension and migraines
Participants will have the opportunity to practice these acupuncture bleeding techniques under clinical supervision.
Philip Weeks has been a practitioner of natural medicine for the last 20 years. He encountered Tung Acupuncture after his initial training at CICM. He has a PgD in Nutrition. He is considered one of the UK’s leading expert on natural medicine and is a Master Herbalist. He is the author of ‘Make Yourself Better’ and ‘Painful Bladder Syndrome’ published by Singing Dragon. He runs a clinic in Marylebone in central London.
Pre-requisites: Qualified and insured acupuncturist
Bookings: For further information, click to https://mastertung.org/acupuncture-courses
TIME & DATE:
6 – 7 July (10am – 5pm)
Sunday 7th July (10am – 5pm)
Saturday 6th July – Early Bird £150 – £175 after 15th June
Sunday 7th July – Early Bird £150 – £175 after 15th June
Weekend – Early Bird £300 – £350 after 15th June
EVENT WEBSITE: https://mastertung.org