Healing with Chinese Dietary Therapy
With Kate Henley
Wednesday May 18th 2022 – 10am – 5pm – £95
Saturday June 11th 2022 – 10am – 5pm – £95
This one-day course will cover Chinese Dietary Therapy and how to implement these techniques into your practice to help improve your patient’s health outcomes.
This one day intensive workshop is aimed at students, post-graduates and practitioners and aims to supplement and deepen their dietary ‘Yang Sheng’ advice for clinic.
The course will include:
• An introduction into Chinese dietary concepts
• A brief history of dietary therapy
• Discussions on healthy and unhealthy eating patterns and habits
• An exploration of the directions, flavours and temperatures of common foods
• How to eat seasonally
• Helpful recipes
• How to address specific patterns with dietary advice
• The importance of how we eat
This is a collaborative and interactive day. Kate is passionate about living and eating in tune with the seasons and has wide and practical knowledge about how to introduce seasonal changes to support health. The course will include recipes that can be used to underpin change using the 5 Element model.
The course will take place in person at The City College of Acupuncture.
If you have any further questions and for booking please email email@example.com