A Multi Therapy Approach to Gynaecology, Fertility & IVF (Jan 2018) – Early Bird £190
13th January 2018 @ 10:00 am - 14th January 2018 @ 4:00 pm BST£220
with Jong Baik
This will be a two-day workshop exploring a Traditional East Asian Medicine Approach to fertility & IVF. He will explain how a multi therapy approach can widen treatment options, increase treatment success and create a more individualised client treatment plan.
The event will cover:
• Fertility diagnosis from a TEAM perspective
• Useful body acupuncture points and treatment prescriptions
• Multi therapy options including therapies such as body acupuncture/acupressure, Korean Hand Therapy, Auricular Therapy and Moxibustion
• Teaching your patients to listen to their body and look after themselves in between treatments
• How to work alongside Western Medical fertility treatments such as IVF
• How to integrate a multi therapy approach into a clinical setting
It will be a practice focused event with numerous practical sessions and demonstrations. The aim of this event is not to cover extensive theory but to enable the practitioner to leave with a range of skills they can immediately put into practice in their own clinic.
Cost: Early Bird Rate – pay by 1st Dec 2017 £190; 0therwise £220
Bookings: Email email@example.com / Text Elizabeth at 07808 08881