Master Tung Blood Letting
June 22 @ 10:00 am - June 23 @ 5:00 pm BST£120
with Philip Weeks
A major part of traditional acupuncture is the use of specialised needles to elicit a few drops of blood, which can have a profound affect on the way the body functions.
It is arguably the most powerful treatment method that can be applied in Chinese Medicine. Bleeding is a major component of Master Tung Acupuncture, known for bringing about a rapid and often permanent therapeutic result. On this day Philip will cover:
- The theory of Master Tung bleeding techniques
- Powerful and very effective protocols for Migraines, Insomnia, Back pain, Asthma as well as a Master Tung detoxification method.
- Learn when bleeding is appropriate, as opposed to acupuncture and when to use it Practical point location.
- Demonstration of Tung Bleeding.
- Points for stroke and heart disease
- Bleeding for hypertension and migraines.
- Participants will have the opportunity to practice these acupuncture bleeding techniques under clinical supervision
All equipment’s and needles are included in the price, as well as a pack of various needles that you can take home.
Philip Weeks has been a practitioner of natural medicine for the last 14 years. He is considered one of the UK’s leading expert on natural medicine and nutrition and is a Master Herbalist. He is the author of ‘Make Yourself Better’ published by Singing Dragon. He runs a clinic in Hereford and at Park Crescent in central London.
Pre-requisites: Please email https://mastertung.org/acupuncture-courses if you wish to attend this course before booking, outlining your training and experience with acupuncture.
Cost: Day 1: £120, Day 2: £120 – days 1&2: £240
Bookings: Contact https://mastertung.org/acupuncture-courses