- This event has passed.
Master Tung Acupuncture Part 6 (Dec 2017)
December 9 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm BST£120
with Philip Weeks
On day 6 we’ll look at Taoist medical theories and their connection to Master Tung acupuncture. Participants will learn:
• How to identify trauma and toxicity by looking at signs on the body. New points related to this will be demonstrated.
• Methods will be shown of how to use Moxa to burn up toxins and increase energy in the body.
• Points related to blood disorders and arthritis.
• Points related to kidney deficiency and asthma.
• Gallbladder disorders and digestive disorders.
• More Points for treating the Heart and Shen
CPD certificates will be issued.
Philip Weeks has been a practitioner of natural medicine for the last 14 years. He encountered Tung Acupuncture after his initial training at CICM. He is considered one of the UK’s leading expert on natural medicine and nutrition and is a Master Herbalist. He is the author of ‘Make Yourself Better’ published by Singing Dragon. He runs a clinic in Hereford and at Park Crescent in central London.
Pre-requisites: At least one day of study of the Master Tung style. We do not teach needling skills on this course – you need to have some basic needling skills and insurance for needling.