Saturday July 9th 2022 10.00 am – 4.15 pm
with Peter Deadman
Qigong for the five zang: strengthening the five principal organs for health and wellbeing.
Drawn from Peter’s 30-years’ experience of qigong, this workshop will teach core qigong body-mind-breath practices (neigong) and then show how they can be applied to movements which work on the five principal organs of the body: the lung, spleen, heart, kidney and liver.
The workshop is suitable for both beginners and experienced qigong practitioners and is ideal for acupuncturists and shiatsu practitioners with a basic understanding of Chinese medicine and the channels, although this is not necessary to benefit from the day.
A video of the neigong and the five zang practices will be made available to participants after the workshop.
Please wear loose comfortable clothing and flat soft-soled shoes. There will be a one-hour lunch break.
Suitable for students of Chinese Medicine and practitioners.
There are a limited number of places on this course to ensure adequate one-to-one feedback. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability, and for payment details.
Refunds: 100% up to 28 days prior to the seminar, 50% up to 14 days prior to the seminar. No refunds thereafter.
In case of emergency we reserve the right to cancel the workshop, in which case you would receive a full refund.
Needles and Bumps – Acupuncture for Common Conditions in Pregnancy
with Paul Johnson
Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th March 2022, 10am- 5pm – £190
This two-day course covers the main complaints and complications that women may face during pregnancy. Western medical conditions are explained and explored in terms of TCM treatments with reference to historical sources and contemporary research.
This course is suitable for
• Third year students and new graduates who do not yet have much experience of this area
• More experienced practitioners who may already be offering these services but who would like to deepen their knowledge
Day 1: Saturday March 19th, 10am – 5pm
• Pregnancy Acupuncture
• Western Medical and TCM Considerations, and Red Flags
• TCM Organs, Substances and Vessels
• Morning Sickness, Hyperemesis
• Fatigue and exhaustion
• Habitual and Threatened Miscarriage
Day 2: Sunday March 20th, 10am – 5pm
• Musculoskeletal Pain – PGD, Sciatica, Gestational CTS
• Anxiety and Depression, Insomnia, and Feelings of Suffocation
• Turning a Breech
• Pre-birth Acupuncture and Cervical Ripening
Paul Johnson LicAc, MBAcC, LicOHM, MRCHM, BA (Hons), PGCertLTHE, AHEA, AFN has taught acupuncture for over 20 years and specialises in treating infertility and offering IVF and pregnancy support.
For more information and to book, please contact email@example.com
Previous attendees to Paul’s courses say:
• ” Everything you wanted to know about problems during pregnancy but never dared ask – theory and practice..”
• “Great couple of days. The material was top-notch, the notes were comprehensive and easy to understand”
• “Wonderful learning, very clearly presented, great notes – just do it!”